Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Acht is 8




What do you think it will be like to be 8? THE SAME. What is something you want to DO when you're 8? I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T HAVE A CAR. What is your favorite color? UM I DON'T KNOW. I HAVE A LOT OF THEM. Pick one. CAN IT BE ANY COLOR? Just pick one. BLACK


What is your favorite food? THAT THING I HAD FOR LUNCH. BEEF STROGANOFF WITH NOODLES. What is something you don't like to eat? STUFFED SHELLS. What is your favorite animal? MONKEY Favorite thing to do? CLIMB TREES

What is the best part of your day? BASICALLY EVERYTHING. SCHOOL. What do you like about school? MY TEACHER AND FRIENDS. I LIKE ART WITH HER. What is your favorite thing about Germany? IT'S NOT SO COLD OR SO HOT HERE.

If you could DO anything what would it be? TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD IN 8 HOURS. OR SKYDIVE. Tell me about the worst thing that has ever happened to you. I TOUCHED AN ELECTRIC FENCE. What did that feel like? KIND OF HARD TO EXPLAIN. ELECTRIC.

What will you be when you grow up? A ZOO KEEPER, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOT OF ANIMALS. Will you be married and have kids? YEA. How many kids? I DON'T REALLY KNOW.
How old will you be when you're married? HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE? You have to be an adult. HOW OLD IS THAT? 30 years old. 30 THEN I GUESS Where will you live? IN EL PASO, TEXAS.

2 comments:

stella g. said...

this made me chuckle. i read it after Naomi's. how different the answers are! he's very practical, you know, without a car and all. glad he likes El Paso that much, too!

Branch Family said...

His interview made me laugh! He is such a boy!

Followers